Commercial Landscape Worker
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Arrowhead Landscape Services is now hiring Commercial Landscape Worker. You must be able to relocate to Golden, Colorado. Relocation assistance is available on a case by case basis.
As a Commercial Landscape Worker, you can expect to:
• Safely perform landscape related activities, including mowing grass, pruning shrubs, edging, aerating, picking up trash, fertilizing, raking, and shoveling.
• Be responsible for landscape/irrigation installation, irrigation repairs, and using a back pack blower.
• Must complete company-provided training on an ongoing basis throughout the season.
• General knowledge of proper mowing procedures and guidelines.
• General knowledge of proper landscape maintenance tasks.
• Quality work, positive attitude, punctual habits, and excellent customer service is expected.
• Must be able to withstand tough working conditions that may include dust, fumes, gasses, and less than desirable conditions at any time or day as required by the company.
• Must be able to perform difficult manual labor, and often work in very hot or very cold conditions and various humidity or moisture levels.
• Properly operate all hand tools safely, including pruners, loppers, hand saw, rakes, and shovels.
• Properly operate all power equipment efficiently and safely, including i.e. mowers, string trimmers, blowers, aerators, spreaders, edgers, shears, and blade sharpeners.
• Properly trim and prune bushes and trees utilizing various types of hand tools.
• Utilize and follow proper mowing procedures and guidelines.
• Take direction and work as a team player.
• Assist with landscape and sprinkler installation and repairs.
• Perform landscape and snow removal tasks as assigned with quality assurance at all times.
• Utilize appropriate PPE for the task being performed.
• Safeguard all company assets.
• Complete all tasks within budgets given.
• Be reliable and complete tasks with minimal supervision and quality while maintaining productivity and cost savings.
• Take action to ensure that company equipment is operated safely, maintained, and repaired properly at all times.
• Report unsafe, malfunctioning, or damaged equipment immediately.
• Ensure that all company documents and reports are completed and submitted within required timeframes or deadlines.
• Be neat and presentable and wear the required uniforms while at work and within company property.
• Multitask where possible.
• Ability to carry 50 lbs and occasionally loads up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to properly operate all hand tools safely.
• Ability to properly operate all power equipment efficiently and safely.
• Ability to trim and prune bushes and trees utilizing various types of hand tools.
• Ability to take direction and work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
• Ability to assist with landscape and sprinkler installation and repairs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.